Recruitment is a long, complex and time-consuming process, one that often fails to deliver the desired results. Hiring just the right candidate is often a hit-and-miss affair, a process hampered by (intended or unintended) interviewer bias and other random variables.
So how do you reduce the risk of hiring the wrong candidate?
The trick is to reduce these variables while at the same time increasing efficiency and lowering cost. Video interviewing does this by improving the quality of candidates through a standardised and rigorous recruitment process. Video interviewing makes hiring more fair and equitable, and best of all ensures greater accuracy – improving your chances of landing the right candidate.
Video interviewing reduces risk in several ways:
- Eliminates inappropriate interviewer questions & personal bias
- Easier for multiple decision makers to review candidates
- Standardised format ensures a level playing field
- Reduces candidate nerves and anxiety especially for introverts
- Filters more candidates in much less time to ensure a better cultural fit
- Reduces cost of training recruiters and hiring managers
- Encourages a more collaborative approach to hiring
Vieple video interviewing improves your hit rate.
Vieple’s video interviewing vastly improves your chances for hiring just the right candidate for the job, while saving you time and money. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Why not take Vieple for a test drive? Sign up for a demo!